A little late on this, but I think I had a pretty good excuse, seeing as I just got back from Champaign, IL, where I graduated with my Masters in Library and Information Science. Yay, me!
Anyway! Moving on. :)
Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
I have several items for review thanks to NetGalley and its participating publishers, and also received the final two items from my Fishpond order. I’m looking forward to diving into all of them! Here’s what’s new this week:
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (Aussie edition – from fishpond.com)
- Preloved by Shirley Marr (from fishpond.com)
- Soulless by Gail Carriger (e-book, from Amazon)
- Burn Mark by Laura Powell (from NetGalley)
- Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel (from NetGalley)
- Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson (from NetGalley)
- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti (from NetGalley)
- Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown (from NetGalley)
- The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson (from Edelweiss)
- Something Like Normal by Trish Doller (from NetGalley)
- What I Didn’t Say by Keary Taylor (from NetGalley)
- Wilde’s Fire by Krystal Wade (from NetGalley)
Did you get anything good in the mail this week? Feel free to link me!