I’ve decided to change my Stacking the Shelves day to Saturday, so from now on, that’s when these posts will be appearing. Onward!
Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
This week it’s all about the e-galleys (and one purchase). I have a serious NetGalley problem, but there are so many titles that I want to read that I can’t help myself from requesting them. Alas, if only I could do nothing but sit around and read!
- Dark Companion by Marta Acosta (from NetGalley)
- The Girl is Trouble by Kathryn Miller Haines (from NetGalley)
- The Little Woods by McCormick Templeman (from NetGalley)
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill (from Edelweiss)
- A Once Crowded Sky by Tom King (via an ARC giveaway on Shelf Awareness Pro – thanks to Simon & Schuster!)
- One Moment by Kristina McBride (via NetGalley)
- The Scorpions of Zahir by Christine Brodien-Jones (via NetGalley)
- Secret Letters by Leah Scheier (from NetGalley)
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (from NetGalley)
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard (from Edelweiss)
- The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abé (from Edelweiss)
I am really looking forward to reading all of these books. If only there were more hours in the day (and I didn’t have to work…)! Did you get anything good this week? Please link me!