Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
I thought I’d have a fairly small week this week, but then two books I’d requested came in at the library, and I got several approvals from NetGalley and Edelweiss. I’m really excited that I’ll finally have lots and lots of time to read, though, since the school I work at just got out for the summer, so hopefully I’ll be able to get caught up on my reading soon.
- Glitch by Heather Anastasiu (from NetGalley)
- Gods and Warriors by Michelle Paver (from Edelweiss; this sounds Percy Jackson-ish, so I HAD to check it out!)
- The Golden Door by Emily Rodda (from NetGalley)
- Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear (from NetGalley)
- The Pleasures of Men by Kate Williams (from the publisher via a giveaway on Shelf Awareness Pro)
- Shine, Shine, Shine by Linda Netzer (from NetGalley)
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (from NetGalley)
- Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone (from NetGalley)
- The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee (from NetGalley)
I’m really excited about reading Enchanted, as I absolutely love fairy tale retellings. I actually requested that the library purchase this one, so I sure hope I end up loving the book!
What did you get this week? Please link me!
My Weekly Recap
05/20/12: Review of the The Lost Code by Kevin Emerson
05/23/12: Favorite Children’s Series #1: Fancy Nancy
05/25/12: Cover Reveal for Days of Blood and Shadow
05/25/12: Review of Facing the Hunchback of Notre Dame by L.L. Samson