Stacking the Shelves is a new weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
I don’t just have books to talk about in my StS post this week, which is a first for me. But I’ll go ahead and start with the books, since that’s mostly the point of this meme.
Received for Review:
- The Assassin’s Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke (from NetGalley)
- Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian (from NetGalley)
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken (from NetGalley)
- Dark Star by Bethany Frenette (from NetGalley)
- Florence by Ciye Cho (e-book from author)
- Wilde’s Army by Krystal Wade (from NetGalley)
I also used an Amazon MP3 credit to purchase Maroon 5’s newest single, Payphone:
Yesterday was my birthday, and to celebrate I went to the St. Louis Cardinals baseball game with my dad. Aside from a check, he also bought me a new shirt:
Unfortunately the Cardinals lost, although it was a blown call for the final out which should have tied the game. Alas, earwax. Still, it was a fun night. I also got cards and giftcards from my mom, stepdad and brother:
And I bought some cute monster clip-bookmarks:
So what did you get this week? Please link me!