Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
I swore that I would stay away from galley sites because I already have SO much to read, but I couldn’t resist popping by when I saw the same books repeated on various StS lists. I am a weak, weak person.
- Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (e-book, on sale for $2.99 on Amazon)
- A Breath of Eyre by Eve Marie Mont (e-book, on sale for $2.99 on Amazon)
Received for Review:
- Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman (from NetGalley)
- Hit and Stay by Ninette Swann (received from author)
- Ironskin by Tina Connolly (from NetGalley)
- Two and Twenty Dark Tales: Dark Retellings of Mother Goose Rhymes by Nina Berry et al. (from NetGalley)
So what did you get this week? Please link me!
My Weekly Recap
07/22/12: Review of Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
07/22/12: Cover Reveal for Renegade by Amy Carol Reeves
07/23/12: Write-up of the YA Heroines Panel from Ascendio 2012
07/24/12: Blog Tour Stop for Liz DeJesus’ First Frost (featuring guest post)
07/24/12: Top Ten Tuesday #2 – Top Ten Most Vivid Book Settings
07/25/12: Waiting on Wednesday #7 – The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar
07/25/12: Review of Keaghan in Dreamside by J. Daniel Batt
07/27/12: Feature & Follow Friday #5