Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
This post actually encompasses the past two weeks, as I didn’t get a chance to post last weekend. It includes a few books that are part of upcoming blog tours and some Kindle deals.
- Fairy Tale Fail by Mina V. Esguerra (e-book, on sale for 99¢ from Amazon)
- Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver (e-book, on sale for $1.99 from Amazon)
- One Last Strike: Fifty Years in Baseball, Ten and a Half Games Back, and One Final Championship Season by Tony LaRussa
- Partials by Dan Wells (e-book, on sale for $2.99 from Amazon)
- Untraceable by S.R. Johannes (e-book, on sale for $2.99 from Amazon)
Received for Review/Blog Tours:
- At What Cost by J. Andersen (review + giveaway HERE)
- Phantom by Laura DeLuca (upcoming blog tour)
- Splintered by A.G. Howard (via NetGalley)
- The Truth About Faking by Leigh Talbert Moore (from author via YA Bound Blog Tours)
My stop on the At What Cost Blog Tour was posted earlier today, and features a giveaway of three e-book copies of the book. The giveaway is open internationally, so make sure you enter! Between October 1st and December 31st, I’m participating in the Review Copy Wipeout, so am going to attempt to get all of my outstanding galleys/ARCs read during that time. We’ll see how it goes!
So what did you get this week? Please link me!
My Weekly Recap
09/19/12: Waiting on Wednesday #15 – The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
09/23/12: Some Housekeeping Things
09/25/12: Top Ten Tuesday #5 – The Top Ten Series I Haven’t Finished
09/25/12: Review Copy Wipeout
09/25/12: Cover Reveal of Hollywood Holiday by Sasha Summers + Giveaway
09/26/12: Waiting on Wednesday #16 – Heart of Glass by Sasha Gould
09/28/12: Review of Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
09/29/12: At What Cost Blog Tour Stop featuring a Review + Giveaway