Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
Even though I swore I’d stay away from NetGalley, I broke my self-imposed ban and went ahead and requested several titles that I’ve been highly anticipating. My reasoning is that I do have two nice breaks coming up from work, when we’re off for Thanksgiving (five days) and Christmas (2 weeks), where I can finally have some uninterrupted time to read. I’m definitely looking forward to it!
- Black City by Elizabeth Richards
- Diary of A Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel by Jeff Kinney (purchased for my school)
Received for Review:
- Also Known As by Robin Benway (from NetGalley)
- Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black (from NetGalley)
- Dancing in the Dark by Robyn Bavati (from NetGalley)
- The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter (from NetGalley)
- Poison by Bridget Zinn (from NetGalley)
- Renegade by Amy Carol Reeves (from NetGalley)
- ‘Til the World Ends by Julie Kagawa, Ann Aguirre & Karen Duvall (from NetGalley)
Thank you so much to Bloomsbury Children’s, Harlequin Teen, Flux, and Disney-Hyperion for granting my requests!
So what did you get this week? Please link me!