Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers there at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join!
Today’s topic is my Top Ten 2013 Debuts I’m Looking Forward To, which is an easy topic for me, since I’m participating in the Debut Author Challenge this year and have already made out my list of books I’m planning on reading. While I have more than 10 on my list, for this post I left off any January releases, focusing instead on those releasing a bit later this year.
1) Pivot Point by Kasie West (releases 2/12)
2) The Art of Wishing by Lindsay Ribar (releases 3/21)
3) Taken by Erin Bowman (releases 4/16)
4) How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski (releases 5/7)
5) Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield (releases 5/7)
6) Poison by Bridget Zinn (releases 3/12)
7) The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett (releases 3/5)
8) Ink by Amanda Sun (releases 6/25)
9) The Beautiful and the Cursed by Page Morgan (releases 5/14)
10) Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke (releases 8/20)
So those are my choices! What are yours? Please link me!
I loved How My Summer Went Up in Flames! :) My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/debuts/
Alice @ Alice in Readerland
I wish I put Pivot Point on my list too :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I hadn’t heard of The Beautiful and The Cursed before, but it sounds really good! And I’m excited for most books on your list, though I’ve already read Pivot Point (which was very good!). I hope you get to enjoy all of these when they’re released :)
When I see a cover with the Eiffel Tower on it, I always feel drawn to buy it! Thank you for sharing these.
Here’s my Top Ten. I hope you will share with me!
These debuts all look pretty great to me, too! Ink, The Nightmare Affair and Poison are a few I’m especially drawn to.
I love your picks, especially Poison and Between the devil and the deep blue sea!
How My Summer Went up in Flames is one I cant wait to read either. Too many amazing books coming out this yr. Cant wait! Feel free to check out My TTT
I keep seeing PIVOT POINT on lists so I really think I should add it to mine…
We picked a lot of the same books, great choices!
Chantress sounds really good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention, it’s now on my TBR list!
Great list Merin! I have a few of those on my to read aswell. I cant wait to read Pivot Point and Taken!
1, 2, 5, 6, 7 are the ones im waiting for too! Great list! Happy reading :D
Top 10 Debuts I’m Looking Forward To
Waiting on Wednesday
New Meme: Cover Love Mondays
Pingback: Stacking the Shelves #33 –