Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
This was a good week, although once again I came away with too many library books (and just got a notice that ANOTHER of my requests came in). I also picked up a couple Kindle books, received a couple of arcs in the mail, and was super excited to get an invite for an e-galley I want to read SO badly that I may not be able to wait until closer to its release.
- 17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma (from LibraryThing Early Reviewers) – SIGNED with bookmark
- Pivot Point by Kasie West (from DAC ARC Tours)
- Breadcrumbs by Anne Ursu (e-book, was Kindle Daily Deal)
- Everbound (Everneath #2) by Brodie Ashton (e-book, was on sale for $2.99, now regular price)
- Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin #2) by R.L. LaFevers
- The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen (this is the Kindle Daily Deal today 2/9 – click HERE)
So that’s my haul this week! What did you add to your shelves this week? Please link me!
And while you’re here, don’t forget to enter my Greek Mythology Giveaway! There are less than 12 hours left to enter for your chance to win a Greek Mythology-themed book of your choice. Click the banner below for details!
02/03/13: Mythology Week @ Read and Reviewed
02/04/13: Review of Fury by Shirley Marr
02/05/13: Why I Love… Percy Jackson
02/06/13: Waiting on Wednesday #35 – Furious by Jill Wolfson
02/07/13: Review of The Goddess Legacy and The Goddess Inheritance by Aimee Carter
02/08/13: Review of Envy (Fury #2) b y Elizabeth Miles
A Tangle of Knots by Lisa Graff
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black
Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys