Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
Busy week this week, in terms of things I’ve received in the mail (not all of them book related). First off, my Book Depository order arrived, and I was super excited because I’ve been wanting a copy of this book for ages. Then I had ordered a couple of book-related t-shirts (LotR-themed), picked up some children’s books for possible library purchase from NetGalley, and also received my Disney order. My very fun mail week was even more enjoyed because I had to stay late at work all week for Parent-Teacher Conferences, so this was a nice pick-me-up (not that conferences didn’t go well, because they did, it’s just exhausting!).
- Tales of the Greek Heroes by Roger Lancelyn Green (Puffin Hardcover edition – so cute!)
- Me, Him, Them and It by Caela Carter (NetGalley)
- Ariel Bradley: A Spy for George Washington by Lynda Durrant (NetGalley)
- That Time I Joined the Circus by J.J. Howard
- The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson (NetGalley)
- Grave Mercy (His Dark Assassin #1) by R.L. LaFevers (Kindle Daily Deal)
- Something to Prove: The Great Satchel Paige vs. Rookie Joe Dimaggio by Robert Skead (NetGalley – review HERE)
- Lament: The Faerie Queen’s Deception by Maggie Stiefvater (Kindle Daily Deal)
Thank you to Bloomsbury Kids, Lerner and Scholastic for the e-galleys!
In book-related, non-book items, I picked up these two shirts from Spreadshirt.com. Both are Lord of the Rings-themed and I ♥ them!
And then I picked up some Disney items, because I adore Disney everything, and Valentine’s Day always makes me think of Disney (happily-ever-afters, you know):
So that’s what I received this week! What about you? Please link me!
02/10/13: Mythology Week Recap + Giveaway Winner Announcement
02/11/13: Review of A Tangle of Knots by Lisa Graff
02/12/13: Forty Days by Stephanie Parent Book Blitz
02/13/13: Waiting on Wednesday #36 – Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Root Bound by Tanya Karen Gough (Book Tour Stop)
Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black