Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
I went a little crazy at the library again this week, although to be fair, I initially only picked up three books, and then two of my requests came in. I think it’s a plot by the librarians there to never let me get caught up! Then I purchased a couple of books, and took advantage of a few Kindle deals, and voila! Another full book week. One can never say I don’t have anything to read!
- Lies, Knives, and Girls in Red Dresses by Ron Koertge
- Confessions of An Angry Girl by Louise Rozett
- The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Sheperd
- The Space Between by Brenna Yovanoff
- What’s Left of Me by Kat Zhang
- The Name of the Star (Shades of London #1) by Maureen Johnson (Kindle Daily Deal)
- Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt (from NetGalley)
- Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta (Kindle Daily Deal)
- The Queen’s Army (Lunar Chronicles #1.5) by Marissa Meyer
- Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt (from publisher for blog tour stop)
So that’s what’s new for me this week! What did you get? Please link me!
02/25/13: Review of Trinkets by Kirsten Smith
02/26/13: Blog Tour Stop + Review for Frost Fire by Olivia Rivers
02/27/13: Waiting on Wednesday #38 – Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
02/28/13: Review of Me, Him, Them, and It by Caela Carter
03/01/13: Review of Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Also Known As by Robin Benway
Poison by Bridget Zinn
Infatuate (Gilded Wings #2) by Aimee Agresti