Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
I got far more books this week than I’d originally intended, thanks to some of my library requests coming in and some e-galleys I just couldn’t resist. This week I’m on Spring Break, though (gotta love working in the education system!), so I’m hoping to get through a good number of my TBR pile, or at least the library books!
- Unremembered by Jessica Brody
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston (paperback is on sale on Amazon for $3.60!)
- Darklight by Lesley Livingston
- Tempestuous by Lesley Livingston
- Blaze by Laurie Boyle Crompton (Edelweiss)
- Linked by Imogen Howson (Edelweiss)
- The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney (Edelweiss)
- Marco Impossible by Hannah Moskowitz (e-book)
- Thorn Abbey by Nancy Ohlin (Edelweiss)
- The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White (Edelweiss)
Thanks so much to Sourcebooks Fire, Simon Pulse and HarperTeen for the e-galleys! I’m really excited to read these.
So what did you get this week? Please link me!
CURRENT GIVEAWAYS: While you’re here, check out my giveaways for The Truth About Letting Go by Leigh T. Moore and Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt! I’m giving away  e-book copy of each title as part of two separate giveaways. Both open internationally, ending next week!
03/16/13: Read and Reviewed is now on Bloglovin!
03/18/13: Review of The Truth About Letting Go by Leigh T. Moore + Giveaway
03/19/13: Blog Tour Stop for Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt – Review + Giveaway
03/20/13: Waiting on Wednesday #41 – Nameless by Lili St. Crow
03/21/13: Review of Splintered by A.G. Howard
The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepherd
Release by Nicole Hadaway (blog tour stop)
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa