So I’m going to start doing something new, at least for me, and that’s posting the list of books on my TBR list for each month. Now, let me preface this by saying that I tend to deviate pretty frequently from any sort of “up next” list, but this will at least give you an idea of the books I currently have to read, and also let me post pretty pictures to share with you all, which of course is my favorite part!
- Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston (a long-overdue Random Reads pick)
- The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan
- Golden by Jessi Kirby
- Starling by Fiona Paul
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkowski (not pictured)
Again, this is a tentative list, and aside from the library books (one of which isn’t pictured) and probably Prisoner of Night and Fog, which I plan on starting this evening while I’m at the fireworks, I may only read some of these, or none of them. We’ll have to see what my mood is when it comes time to move on to something new!
Have you read any of these? Which one(s) do you recommend the most?