Octavia @ Read. Sleep. Repeat is hosting her second ARC August, and I’m going to participate! What is ARC August? Well, just a month-long challenge to help encourage you to read any and all ARCs you may have laying around. These ARCs can be print or e-book, new or already-published. It’s totally up to you! To find out more, please go HERE!
I haven’t quite put together my list of titles to read for this challenge, but I DO know that I’d like to read at least 3 ARCs/galleys from each of the below categories (for a minimum total of 6) during the month of August. I start back to work in less than two weeks, and knowing how hard teaching kicked my butt last year, I want to keep my total somewhat manageable. Here’s the list of galleys I’ll probably be working off of:
- Magnolia by Kristi Cook (August)
- Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke (August)
- Fiendish by Brenna Yovanoff (August)
- Terror of the Southlands by Caroline Carson (September)
- Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang (September)
- Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy by Karen Foxlee
- Fates by Lanie Bross
- A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron
- Resurrection by Amy Carol Reeves
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaria
(NOTE: I have LOADS more already-released galleys to choose from because I am a bad, bad blogger, but these are ones that caught my attention as I was perusing my NetGalley list.)
As always when it comes to me putting together some sort of TBR list, feel free to take this with a grain of salt! I will be doing weekly updates during the month of August (except for the week I’m planning on participating in Bout of Books 11) to keep folks – and myself – updated on my ARC August Progress.
Anyone else going to give this one a try? Feel free to link me if you do! We can cheer each other on.