Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers there at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join!
This week’s Top Ten Tuesday post asks us list the ten books that people have told us are must-reads. Funnily enough, I have loads of these – probably all bloggers do – and decided to do something a little bit different for this week’s post. Instead of making a list, I created a book stack with those ten books – because I can’t resist people’s recs, even if I know straight off that I’m going to take forever to get them read. So, have a big giant book stack full of books on my TBR List that have been wholeheartedly recommended to me!
Books Shown (Top to Bottom):
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Storm by Brigid Kemmerer
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Golden by Jessi Kirby
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
So that’s my list this week! What books did you include on yours? Please link me!