Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers there at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join!
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday is all about re-reading, which I don’t do as a general rule. But, if I could manage to squeeze it in – which is hard to do when there are things like galleys and new releases and only so much time in the day – here are ten books I’d like to re-read in an ideal world. Some of these I will probably get around to re-reading just because I loved them so much. Others are ones I’d like to re-read, but probably won’t. Either way, it adds up to 10, so here’s my list!
- The Percy Jackson books by Rick Riordan
- Lament: the Faerie Queen’s Deception by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling
- The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
- Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
- Ordinary Magic by Caitlen Rubino-Bradway
- The Mysterious Benedict Society books by Trenton Lee Stewart
So that’s my list for this week! Which books made yours? Please link me!
I definitely don’t reread as much as I’d like to. The only books I’ve reread on your list are the Harry Potter books! :-)
I wouldn’t mind re-reading The Book Thief sometime too. And I still need to read These Broken Stars for the first time! Hope you get the chance to re-read some of these soon.
Oh, I loved The Book Thief, but I don’t think I could read it again. It already broke my heart into a million little pieces!
I want to reread Harry Potter as well. And maybe Percy Jackson too, since I only reread The Heroes of Olympus recently. Great list! :)
Here’s my TTT
Harry Potter and The Book Thief made my list as well. I’d love to reread the Night Circus too! Great list Merin!
I should probably re-read The Book Thief and maybe These Broken Stars, since I loved it so much the first time.
I want to re-read the Percy Jackson series, too! It was such a long time ago that I read them for the first time.