Well, another month is done! How did it get to be December? That’s just pure craziness!
This month I’m planning on sticking to my TBR Pile – I am SUPER excited about all of these, especially This Shattered World – and need to read six books this month in order to meet my Goodreads goal. I’m also participating in the Trees of Reverie December Read-A-Thon, so hopefully that will help keep me motivated. We shall see!
- The Fall by Bethany Griffin
- My True Love Gave to Me by Stephanie Perkins (and others)
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (currently listening to)
- Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (currently reading – not pictured)
- This Shattered World by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
+ at least  galley from this list:
- The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters
- Between the Spark and the Burn by April Genevieve Tucholke
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
- Hellhole by Gina Damico
Again, I need to read  books to make my Goodreads goal. That’s more books than I’ve read in any month this year, so we’ll see how it goes! Feel free to check in with me to see how I’m doing; maybe it will keep me on track!
Have you read any of these yourself? If so, what did you think? Which do you recommend the most? Let me know in comments!