Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers there at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join!
Happy New Year! It’s been a few weeks since I participated in Top Ten Tuesday, but I’m back and ready to rock and roll again! Today’s Top Ten Tuesday post asks us to list our Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels For 2015. Since I am participating in the 2015 Debut Author Challenge this year, this was a great way for me to put together the list of titles I’m most interested in. Below you can find the ten titles that caught my eye.
Here we go!
1) Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
Releases: February 10th
2) The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
Releases: January 13th
3) A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas
Releases: February 24th
4) Valiant by Sarah McGuire
Releases: June 9th
5) Where the Staircase Ends by Stacy Stokes
Releases: April ?
6) The Distance Between Lost and Found by Kathryn Holmes
Releases: February 17th
7) Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra & Dhonielle Clayton
Releases: May 26th
8) The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy
Releases: August 18th
9) Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay
Releases: March 17th
10) Magonia by Maria Darvana Headley
Releases: April 28th
So those are my picks this week! Which debuts caught your attention? Please link me!