[Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews]
- Tempest by Julie Cross
- Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
- When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
- The In-Between by Barbara Stewart
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour (from my Book Secret Valentine)
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (library loan)
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
So, definitely did more book purchasing in January than I did in the previous month. However, the books I bought were done so via Book Outlet, which has amazing deals. I got all six of those for $15, and they’re all in fabulous condition. As a result, I’m going to really try to refrain from picking up anything new this month, although I did borrow an e-book that I’m really excited to read. Since I’m giving it back, I figure it doesn’t count, right?
What have you picked up recently? Please link me to your book haul posts!
So jealous that you have a copy of Everything Leads to You. I’ve wanted to read it forever!!!
Wow. Seriously I want to read every book you’ve mentioned. You’re so lucky
I love this haul! And I absolutely adore Book Outlet! Unfortunately ’cause I live overseas, shipping is super expensive and makes up for all those super awesome book prices. But that doesn’t stop me from browsing the website, sighing and feeling very jealous of everyone living in the US and Canada.
I feel you! I moved overseas recently and I’m so jealous!! I miss living in canada haha
Love this haul! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer has been in my TBR pile forever! Haha
I totally need to check out Book Outlet. I’m always hearing about the great deals, but I just haven’t checked it out yet. Yay for Cress! The audiobook is amazing.
Pingback: February in Review | Read and Reviewed