[Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga’s Reviews]
- Tempest by Julie Cross
- Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay
- The Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan
- Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill
- When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
- The In-Between by Barbara Stewart
- Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour (from my Book Secret Valentine)
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray (library loan)
So, definitely did more book purchasing in January than I did in the previous month. However, the books I bought were done so via Book Outlet, which has amazing deals. I got all six of those for $15, and they’re all in fabulous condition. As a result, I’m going to really try to refrain from picking up anything new this month, although I did borrow an e-book that I’m really excited to read. Since I’m giving it back, I figure it doesn’t count, right?
What have you picked up recently? Please link me to your book haul posts!