Since I took a hiatus in March, I never made a wrap-up post for that month, so this shall be a combined affair. However, things have gotten extremely busy at work – we’re in the home stretch with only 4 weeks left – so my reading and blogging has necessarily been placed on the back-burner. Paying job’s gotta come first, you know? But here’s my two-month wrap-up post nonetheless.
BOOKS READ IN MARCH/APRIL:
CURRENTLY READING/LISTENING TO:
OTHER NEWS AND/OR POSTS OF INTEREST:
Because there are two month’s of posts to wade through, I’m going to do this in bullet point fashion to keep things concise.
Top Ten Tuesday:
- All-Time Favorites from the Past 3 Years
- Top Ten Books for Readers Who Like Historical YA with a Paranormal Twist
- Top Ten Characters I’d Like to Check In With
- Top Ten Inspiring Quotes from Books
Waiting on Wednesday:
- A Night Divided by Jennifer A. Nielsen
- The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent
- Valiant by Sarah McGuire
- The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver
- Dance of Fire (Dance of Shadows #2) by Yelena Black
ANTICIPATING IN MAY:
Other Things I’m Anticipating: The end of the school year! Even though I adore my class – my kiddos are really fantastic overall – I am SO ready for summer break! Only 19 days left!
Hello, May! ♥