Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers there at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join!
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday topic asks us to list our Top Ten Debut Authors Who Have Me Excited About Their Sophomore Novel. I played around with this a bit, because I haven’t read very many books recently by debut authors, so my list also includes some sophomore novels that have already been released but I haven’t yet read. All of these are on my TBR list, though, so I figure it works!
- The Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (Red Queen #2)
- Map of Fates by Maggie Hall (Conspiracy of Us #2)
- 17 Years by Ava Dellaira
- This is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang
- Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert
- Somewhere Between Right and Wrong by Tess Sharpe
- The Forbidden Orchid by Sharon Biggs Waller
- (Don’t You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn
- The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters
- Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales
So that’s my list! Do we share any titles? Please link me to your post!