- Candles from FromthePage on Etsy (pictured: As You Wish, Butterbeer, Hagrid’s Pumpkin Patch)
- Belle Mug
Galleys and/or E-books:
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard (Edelweiss)
- Beastkeeper by Cat Hellisen (NetGalley)
- Princess of Thorns by Stacey Jay (NetGalley)
- Invisible by Dawn Metcalf (NetGalley) – currently reading
- Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes (Edelweiss)
- A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas (Edelweiss)
Geez! When it’s all written out like that, it makes the haul look massive, doesn’t it? But it IS a whole month’s worth, and I have the galleys all listed nice and neat in my calendar, so hopefully I can keep up with them and get them read and reviewed in a timely fashion. I am going to work really hard on that these next few months; we’ll see how it goes.
So that’s what I picked up in September! Please link me to your hauls so I can see your new goodies, too!