Week one of the Trees of Reverie Read-A-Thon has come to an end! This means it’s time for first progress post. I’m happy to report that, for the most part, I’m reaching my goal of reading for at least two hours each day, and have also managed to complete a few of the Reading Challenges created by Sarah to go along with the Read-A-Thon, even though that was sort of unintentionally. Anyway, here’s what I’ve been up to!
Week One (7/10 – 7/17):
Number of Books Read: 2
Number of Pages Read: 730
Reading Challenges/Prompts Completed:
- Read a book by an author you haven’t read before (Prisoner of Night and Fog)
- Read a book in the Fantasy genre (The Lovely and the Lost)
- Write a book review for one of the books you read (Review HERE)
- Take pictures of your reading progress (see my Instagram)
- Read a book you received in exchange for an honest review (Prisoner of Night and Fog)
- Read a book from your Goodreads to-read shelf (both)
- Read a book to go towards a specific reading challenge (both)
Not too shabby for the first week, right? I’m looking forward to seeing what the next week brings!