Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of Stacking the Shelves by visiting the official launch page here.
This week began my Month of Me, which I am SO excited about! Admittedly I didn’t do too much reading at all – I’m currently working on three different books, including an audiobook – but I really enjoyed lounging about and doing nothing. I did pick up quite a few books this week, though, so here’s my haul!
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (audiobook)
- The Demon King (Seven Realms #1) by Cinda Williams Chima
- Phoenix (Black City #2) by Elizabeth Richards
- The Too-Clever Fox (Grisha #2.5) by Leigh Bardugo (e-book)
- The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black (Edelweiss)
- Never Fade (Darkest Minds #2) by Alexandra Bracken (NetGalley)
- A Dawn Most Wicked (Something Strange and Deadly #0.5) by Susan Dennard (e-novella)
- Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller (NetGalley)
- The Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Robin Palmer (NetGalley)
- Demigods and Monsters by Rick Riordan & Others (NetGalley)
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland… by Catherynne M. Valente (e-book)
- Starry Nights by Daisy Whitney (NetGalley)
Thanks go to Little, Brown, Disney-Hyperion, Bloomsbury Children’s, Smart Pop and Penguin for the e-galleys!
What did you get this week? Please link me!
06/01/13: Random Reads #3 :: June 2013
06/02/13: Month of Me 2013
06/03/13: Review of Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
06/04/13: Top Ten Books Featuring Traveling of Some Sort
06/04/13: Cover Reveal for Skin Deep by Megan D. Martin
06/05/13: Waiting on Wednesday #52 – Hereafter by Kate Brian
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins